In the Commercial Vehicle segment we cemented our leadership through a series of launches. These launches were supported by:
- the launch of a telematics programme to enhance productivity
- an increased focus on AMC and our non-vehicle business
- a best-in-class warranty assurance and
- an increase in our service network by adding 400 new touchpoints
In our Passenger Vehicle segment attractive offers of select models such as the Manza Club Class and the Indica eV2 drove increased mindshare among customers.
Additionally, we revamped the Concorde showrooms in Prabhadevi, Mumbai, and South Extension, New Delhi and Pune to engage our customers and improve their purchase experience.
In order to remain relevant to our customers, we launched HORIZONEXT. An aggressive customer-focused strategy, HORIZONEXT aims to provide the best customer experience
- from best vehicle experience tob superlative purchase experience
- technology-intense after-market service support.
Even as we work towards our nextgeneration product pipeline, we are bringing best-in-class vehicle experiences across different categories to enhance some of our great brands. With HORIZONEXT, we begin this exciting journey that will see several pioneering products and services for the ever-evolving customer.